Life Lessons from Nehemiah
July 25, 2021 | Pastor Eric Flynn
Then I said, “O Lord, God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love with those who love him and obey his commands, listen to my prayer! Look down and see me praying night and day for your people Israel. I confess that we have sinned against you. Yes, even my own family and I have sinned!
Nehemiah 1: 5-6 (NLT)
- _____________________________ is not required.
- __________________________ about everything.
- Care about the things _______________________.
- _______________ leads different people different ways.
- God sees your _____________________________.
What is the cause in your life that honors God but is unfinished or a mess?